FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Research Medical Center
2316 E Meyer Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64132
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer: Liz Tremain
Facility Privacy Official: Liz Tremain
Denise Charpentier (816) 276-9293
Patient Representative: Kathy McDonald (816) 276-4252
Human Resources: (816) 276-3157
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Research Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Research Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Serving Kansas City and surrounding communities, Research Medical Center hospitals and clinics provide comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911. Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough and complete at our Kansas City hospitals’ emergency care units.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
Many of our doctors and cardiology specialists joined the Research Medical Center team from Harvard, Stanford and the Mayo Clinic. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
The Neurosciences Institute at Kansas City’s Research Medical Center treats brain and nervous system diseases and disorders including:
We want you to be happy, healthy and comfortable when you welcome the newest member of your family in our newly renovated women’s healthcare unit in Kansas City. Tours available.
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Mar 3, 2014 Research College of Nursing and Research Medical Center have partnered to fast track quality improvement priorities while preparing new graduates to participate in improving quality and safety upon graduation (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News).
- Feb 21, 2014 This month we're raising awareness of heart health and celebrating Go Red for Women. Dr. David Rios, cardiologist for Research Medical Center, talks specifically about heart disease risk factors and symptoms in women and the importance of awareness and prevention.
- Feb 18, 2014 Holly Tye has cared for patients on the same unit for 23 years. Two decades later, she says it’s like a family away from home. “I am exactly where I started,” said Tye, RN, charge nurse on the medical-surgical unit at Research Medical Center. “I attribute that to great bosses.” (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News)
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Mar 19, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM A support group for survivors of stroke and their families and/or caregivers. To register, call Jennifer Parreira at (816) 276-3946. More info
- Apr 16, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM A support group for survivors of stroke and their families and/or caregivers. To register, call Jennifer Parreira at (816) 276-3946. More info
Jennifer Bettis says Thanksgiving 2010 will forever have a special meaning for her and husband, Jay. “We’ll always have gratitude for our first child,” says Jennifer, who is due on November 26. “And for Dr. Starks.” The 35-year-old internal auditor says she believes Gregory Starks, MD, of Midwest Women’s Healthcare, PC, is a miracle worker of sorts.