FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. Here you can review our pricing commitment, receive pricing estimates and information, and pay your bill online.
Research Medical Center
2316 E Meyer Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64132
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer: Liz Tremain
Facility Privacy Official: Liz Tremain
Denise Charpentier (816) 276-9293
Patient Representative: Kathy McDonald (816) 276-4252
Human Resources: (816) 276-3157
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Research Medical Center doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
At Research Medical Center, our mission is to touch lives with hope, healing, comfort and care. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, our hospital is comprised of three campuses that embody the heart of the HCA Midwest Health System. Each facility is recognized as a healthcare leader in our region as a result of our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties, we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded.
Our Midwest Cancer Care, Heart Care and Women’s Care programs offer just a few of our hospitals’ comprehensive services that are renowned for their advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat our patients with supreme accuracy. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region. For more information about Research Medical Center call (816) 276-4000, or for a physician referral call (816) 276-6405.
Research Medical Center specializes in the following healthcare services:
Serving Kansas City and surrounding communities, Research Medical Center hospitals and clinics provide comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis and treatment and recovery. Our expertise is focused on:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911. Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough and complete at our Kansas City hospitals’ emergency care units.
We’re open all the time—not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
Many of our doctors and cardiology specialists joined the Research Medical Center team from Harvard, Stanford and the Mayo Clinic. They diagnose and treat heart conditions including:
We offer specialized programs and technologies to treat heart problems:
The Neurosciences Institute at Kansas City’s Research Medical Center treats brain and nervous system diseases and disorders including:
We want you to be happy, healthy and comfortable when you welcome the newest member of your family in our newly renovated women’s healthcare unit in Kansas City. Tours available.
News News RSSSee All News >>
- Apr 21, 2014 Back pain is the leading cause of emergency room visits, with up to 90 percent of adults experiencing neck or back pain problems at some point during their lives. But common as back pain may be, you don't have to live with it. Research Medical Center neurosurgeon, Dr. Geoffrey Blatt talks to us about the causes and treatments of many lower back ailments.
- Apr 15, 2014 Some days I refer to myself as a human GPS. As a registered nurse and breast navigator with specialized training in breast health and breast cancer, I am able to offer my patients the one-on-one time they need during the extremely stressful time of diagnosis and treatment. It’s a privilege, as a point of contact and patient advocate, to help ensure my patients receive quality care with the least amount of delay from an abnormal finding to start of care and through survivorship. Breast navigation has become an important part of a woman’s breast cancer journey and for very good reason. (Reprinted courtesy of KC Nursing News)
- Apr 7, 2014 In a city crazy for soccer and elite competitive sports, one of Kansas City’s leading hospitals is the Official Medical Provider of the Blues, KC’s National Women’s Soccer League team.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- May 21, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM A support group for survivors of stroke and their families and/or caregivers. To register, call Jennifer Parreira at (816) 276-3946. More info
- Jun 18, 2014 from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM A support group for survivors of stroke and their families and/or caregivers. To register, call Jennifer Parreira at (816) 276-3946. More info
Mia Lyons, a Kansas City resident whose positive attitude is a way of life, was diagnosed in 2007 with a benign brain tumor called a meningioma. The second most primary tumor of the central nervous system, meningiomas are slow-growing, occur more frequently in women than men and are usually benign.