Unleash the Power of Prevention at Midwest Heart Associates’ Center for Wellness
March 30, 2011
The Center for Wellness at Midwest Heart Associates is now open, offering comprehensive heart disease risk assessment and prevention programs. Prevention is paramount to a healthy, productive life. Seventy-eight percent of U.S. adults are eligible for one or more preventative interventions, including smoking, inadequate physical activity and unhealthy diet. The Center for Wellness provides state-of-the-art screening tests and current risk-reduction management techniques to aid in early detection and disease prevention.
Under the direction of board-certified cardiologist Willie E. Lawrence, Jr., MD, FACC, and Jo Hilbrenner, FNP-C, the Center offers:
- Comprehensive screening, including EKG, cholesterol, blood pressure and more
- Personalized prevention plan for each client
- Educational programs, stress management classes, yoga, weight loss and exercise classes
- Cardiac, nutrition and exercise expertise
- Convenient appointment and class times for working clients
- Cost is just $35
Call (816) 276-4800 or email MHawell@hcahealthcare.com to make an appointment.