The Liver and Pancreas Institute at Research Medical Center
The Liver and Pancreas Institute at Research Medical Center provides specialized expertise, advanced treatments and comprehensive care for patients suffering from liver, pancreas or biliary tract diseases or disorders. We provide coordinated, multi-disciplinary care that enables us to approach your health from every angle. Our physicians and staff work with you and the LPI team to diagnose your condition and personalize a treatment regimen. We maintain the highest medical standards throughout your care plan to achieve the best possible outcome.
Clinical Case Conferences at the Liver and Pancreas Institute
At the Liver and Pancreas Institute, we use a unique blend of communication and teamwork in all aspects of care. Our clinical case conferences bring our team of specialists (hepatologists, oncologists, radiologists, surgeons and others) together to confer on your individual treatment options. This open communication ensures a holistic approach to your care and that treatment is quickly prescribed.
The Shortest Distance Between Diagnosis and Advanced Treatment
At the Liver & Pancreas Institute, case conferences and multidisciplinary clinics bring together some of the top specialists in the nation to focus on one patient at one time, offering diagnosis of complex cases and a comprehensive treatment plan the same day.
The Liver and Pancreas Institute offers:
- Expertise in all liver and pancreatic diseases, including cancers
- Clinical trials and emerging treatments unavailable anywhere else in the region
- Advanced endoscopic and interventional treatments
- Collaboration with the area's best transplant program and excellent pre- and post-op care
- Surgery, interventional radiology, oncology and radiation oncology
- Genetic counseling services
- An experienced, skilled nursing and support staff
- Listen to a podcast by Syed Jafri, MD, discussing pancreatic cancer.
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible treatment options. Learn more about the Liver and Pancreas Institute: