Research Medical Center is happy to answer your questions and concerns regarding transplants and transplant recovery. We also provide additional sources for information so that you can feel educated and comfortable with your care or the care of a loved one. Fore more information regarding kidney and pancreas transplants, please call The Transplant Institute at (816) 822-8257.
- U.S. Transplant Games
- Gift of Life - dedicated to raising the awareness of the need for organ and tissue donation
- United Network for Organ Sharing - Dedicated to the patients waiting and the donor families who have shared the gift of life.
- National Kidney Foundation
- Living Donors - Provides information on transplantation and kidney disease, including External Resources to related sites. This site is made possible for kidney living donors, families, recipients and health care professionals by the National Kidney Foundation.
- Midwest Transplant Network
- Transplant Living - Project of the United Network for Organ Sharing. It provides education information to the community.