Forms and Resources
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Dental Release Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Living Donor Brochure
- Transplant Booklet
The Transplant Institute is proud to announce that we now have an apartment available exclusively for transplant patients and family. The apartment, located on the hospital’s main campus, serves to provide a comfortable option for patients and/or families who have traveled from out of town and prefer to stay overnight while they are having pre-transplant testing or transplant surgery. Please contact your transplant coordinator for more information or to make reservations.
- Apartment # 2140
- Apartment Telephone Number (816) 276-4295
- Cost: $30/night
- All reservations must be made in advance and the apartment is only for pre or post transplant patients and/or families.
- Contact your Transplant Coordinator for reservations or changes to your current reservation.
- Payment must be made in advance or during business hours on the day of your arrival.
- Payment method is Cash, Check or Credit Card.
- Patients/Families must pick up the apartment key and payment invoice (or receipt if payment was made in advance) at the Research Medical Center Security Office located in the Emergency Room upon arrival.
- Patient/ Family checks out by returning the key to security.
- If the key is not returned to security at time of check out, patient/family will be charged the nightly fee for each day it is not returned.
- Housekeeping will only come in upon your checkout. They will not make daily visits to the apartment.
- For maintenance issues call (816)276-9285 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. After hours and on weekends or holidays, call the Research Medical Center Plant Operations Staff through the hospital operator at (816) 276-4000.