Peter H Grossman, MDPlastic Surgery
The diverse nature of Dr. Grossman’s practice, inclusive of cosmetic surgery, and burn and reconstructive surgery, has made him one of the most sought after surgeons in the region. In addition to being the author of numerous articles in multiple publications and peer review journals, Dr. Grossman’s accomplishments have been featured on national and international television programs, including ABC’s Prime Time Live, The Learning Channel, and the Discovery Health Channel. He has lectured extensively around the United States on topics related to cosmetic surgery and the treatment of burns. Dr. Grossman and the Grossman Burn Centers have established a nationwide reputation for quality patient care. Dr. Grossman lives in Los Angeles with his wife and two children.
To restore burn injured patients to their previous status physically, cosmetically, and emotionally.
- Plastic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Northwestern University - 1984
- Graduate Degree: UHS The Chicago Medical School - 1988
- Residency: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - 1992
- Residency: University of Missouri - 1994
- Fellowship: University of Alabama - 1994
- Research Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital and Medical Center