Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) brings theological students and ministers of all faiths (pastors, priests, rabbis, imams and others) into supervised encounter with persons in crisis. Out of an intense involvement with persons in need, and the feedback from peers and teachers, students develop new awareness of themselves as persons and the needs of those to whom they minister. From theological reflection on specific human situations, they gain a new understanding of ministry. Within the interdisciplinary team process of helping persons, they develop skills in interpersonal and inter-professional relationships.
- Learn more about our Clinical Pastoral Education program
- Get the Application Form as a portable document (pdf) or as a word processor document
- Review and sign the Confidentiality Agreement
- Review and sign the Consent Form
- Review and sign Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Get a copy of the program evaluation form