Before you are released from the Emergency Department, you will be given detailed home care and follow-up instructions. Please let us know if you have a primary care physician so, if needed, we may inform him or her of your condition. If you do not have a primary care physician, we will assist you in finding one.
It is your responsibility to schedule any recommended follow-up care appointments – just phone Nurses-On-Call.
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Fri, October 26, 2018
Award-winning Research Medical Center’s new NEURO-ICU program brings together nearly 100 physicians, nurses and specially trained support staff to treat those most vulnerable.
Research Medical Center’s ER of Brookside Celebrates Expanded Space With Family-Friendly Event April 21, 2018
Wed, April 18, 2018
Area’s leading healthcare destination responds to growing patient demand with updated, state-of-the-art ER, including pediatric-ready treatment rooms.
Tue, July 25, 2017
The last place you'd expect to land during a relaxing summer getaway is in the emergency room, but according to a national survey, it happens more often than we think.
Research Medical Center Recognized in USA Today as a Top Level 1 Adult Trauma Center with ‘A’ Safety Rating
Wed, July 19, 2017
Hospital one of 34 nationwide to receive top grade from The Leapfrog Group.
Mon, July 3, 2017
Summer is the prime time for vacations and spending lots of time outdoors. But in emergency rooms across the country and in Kansas City, the three-month period that follows spring is...