Advanced Care for Lung Disease
Conditions treated include:
- Lung cancer
- Lung metastases
- Evaluation of lung masses
- Tracheal tumors
- Mediastinal tumors
- Thoracic malignancies
The Shortest Distance Between Diagnosis and Treatment
With multiple specialists in the clinic at the same time, our staff is able to coordinate all of your physician consults and begin your treatment within the shortest time possible.
- Take our assessment to find out if you may be at risk for lung cancer
- Learn more about pulmonary and respiratory conditions
- Learn more about lung cancer
Bi-monthly case conferences: the team of thoracic specialists reviews cancer cases alongside other professionals such as genetic counselors, pathologists and radiologists.
Thoracic navigators ensure prompt, accurate treatment by coordinating patient care:
- During an appointment, a patient sees each of their specialists, saving time in establishing a treatment plan and beginning treatment.
- Treatment plans are quickly and effectively developed among the specialists. Patients know what their options are sooner and can begin their treatment in days instead of weeks or months.
- Communication to all the physicians is fast and accurate. Thoracic navigators are the point of contact between the patient and the specialists, ensuring that everyone has the same information at the same time.