Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Wed, January 2, 2019
Research Medical Center had the first baby born in Kansas City, with Dr. Jennifer Tieman delivering a sweet baby boy weighing six pounds one ounce. The KC couple had their fifth child...
Kansas City Mavericks Sponsors Jolly Old St. Nick’s 7th Annual Visit to Tiny Preemies at Four HCA Neonatal Intensive Care Units Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
Thu, December 13, 2018
Centerpoint Medical Center, Research Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center and Overland Park Regional Medical Center welcome Santa and his elves, who will spread holiday cheer to critically...
HCA Midwest Health is First Health System in Region to Offer Nitrous Oxide, Low-Intervention Therapy for Laboring Moms
Thu, August 2, 2018
Research Medical Center is first hospital in metro to offer nitrous oxide—or “laughing gas”—as a safe solution to ease childbirth pain and discomfort.
Mon, June 25, 2018
Nurse Midwife Aubree Remsburg shares about her pregnancy and birthing plan for delivering at Research Medical Center.
Mon, May 7, 2018
Dr. Ryan Riggs, of Menorah Medical Center and Research Medical Center, discusses new advances with egg freezing, which helps women become pregnant and beating that biological clock.