There are currently no
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.
Thu, April 12, 2018
Dr. Phaedra Dowell—a board-certified, fellowship-trained movement disorders specialist with Menorah Medical Center's and Research Medical Center discusses the long-term diagnosis and...
Research Medical Center to Unveil Gamma Knife Icon June 19, One Of Only 29 Hospitals in Nation with Advanced Technology
Thu, June 15, 2017
Only facility in region to offer Gamma Knife ICON, Research Medical Center has already treated more than 2,000 patients with original Gamma Knife technology since 1994.
Research Medical Center Neurosurgeon William Rosenberg M.D. Performs World’s First Fully Image-Guided Sacroiliac Fusion Surgery
Fri, February 3, 2017
Groundbreaking technique used in minimally invasive surgery helps patient suffering from severe pain return to daily life.